- Junior Rep. Fees for 2022 will be $420.00 Includes:-
- Training Fees of the teams weekly training sessions for the season.
- Home & Away Game Fees for the 2022 Waratah Metro Junior League. [This fee does not cover – extra games | Pre-Season Games |Play Off Games State Championships or State Cup games]
- Bench Chairperson at 5 Home Games [Supply 1 Bench Chairperson for 5 home games – Teams will only have to supply 1 parent to do bench at Home Games]
- Bruins Playing Singlets
- Referees for all Waratah Metro League games.
- Development Player Fee: $250
To confirm your position in the 2022 Team a non refundable payment of $100 is required in December, 2021
Active Kids Vouchers can be used to pay for Representative Fees.
|1st Instalment||$100-00||November, 2021 *|
December, 2021 **
|2nd Instalment||$50-00||February, 2022|
|3rd Instalment||$90-00||March, 2022|
|4th Instalment||$90-00||April, 2022|
|5th Instalment||$90-00||May, 2022|
* 1st Instalment for Boys & Girls U12, U14 & U16 ** 1st Instalment for Boys & Girls U18
Junior Representative Gear
Uniform Fees: Prices are subject to change without notice
The following items are compulsory:
Bruins Representative Shorts $50
Bruins Representative Reversible Singlet $50
Bruins Representative Warm-Up shirt $50
Bruins Representative Tracksuit Top $50